If you hadn’t already heard, Amazon Prime Day is coming up soon, July 12th-13th 2022.
This post isn’t meant to capture 3d printing Prime Day deals, those will be shown on the main product page as they come and go, but instead to show some of the pervasive Prime Day savings opportunities.
There are a number of Prime Day “credits” you can get, and can do some of this to build those credits up prior to July 12th. You must be an Amazon Prime member to get these credits. If you aren’t already, check the info at the bottom to sign up.
Amazon Prime Day Stampcard
This runs from June 16th to July 13th, and you need to complete 4 qualifying actions to earn an easy $10 in Amazon credits.
- Make a Prime-eligible purchase
- Stream a show on Prime Video
- Listen to a song with Amazon Music Prime
- Borrow an eBook on Prime Reading
For more info, check out Amazon’s Prime day stampcard (up to $10 in credits).
Prime Day Credits
This one is a little harder to explain. Essentially, there are certain items on Amazon that allow “earning” monetary credits for Prime Day. A few examples:
- Disney or Pixar movie ticket or merchandise purchases: up to $10
- Procter & Gamble home and personal care products (paper towels, detergent, etc): up to $20
- Affirm hub: $2 to scroll through (appears no purchase required, limited # of credits/day), $25 if $100 order on Prime Day
- Elvis: buy a ticket, get $5 credit
- and more
For more info, check out the Amazon Prime day credits (up to $60 in credits) page.
Sign Up for Amazon Prime
There are multiple ways to sign up for Amazon Prime. You can purchase a regular membership, student membership, or even a 30-day free trial. All info is below:
- Amazon Prime 30-day free trial signup
- 6 month trial of Amazon Prime Student membership (and 50% off membership)
There are some other Amazon offers as well:
- Give the gift of Prime to someone else that doesn’t have it already
- Sign up for a free trial of Audible or Kindle Unlimited
- Prime video 30-day free trial
- Get 1yr of Grubhub+ for free
Thanks so much for reading this! If you have any comments or feedback, contact us on social media at the locations below, or fill out our website feedback form here.
To get an email notification of future 3dprintingdeals.com blog posts, subscribe below: